Shipping & Delivery
- Orders placed for delivery in South Africa will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
- International shipping is via Post.
- In the unlikely event of us not being able to fulfil your order, (for e.g., COVID travel restrictions), refunds will be done through the Original Mode of Payment. PLEASE NOTE: We will notify you in advance if this is the case.
Customs (applicable to deliveries outside of South Africa)
- In accordance with customs regulations, you must provide valid and accurate data. All consignee names, addresses and payer names should be valid. It is your sole responsibility that the data you provide to us is complete and accurate.
- Should any information be missing or be incorrect and prevent any shipment or deliveries or customs clearance, we will not be responsible and will not offer any compensation in such cases.
- As the importer, you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in your own country, and are liable to pay any custom fees that may be applicable.
Return & Refund Policy
theHuntress only accepts returns and exchanges if your jewellery is faulty or damaged upon receiving the order, however, we must be notified within 30 days from receiving the order. Please provide a full description of the fault or damage along with images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving your email, our team will inspect the jewellery to confirm if it is faulty or damaged and will reply in due course. All jewellery must be returned in original packaging, must be in its original condition and unworn. You will be liable for the delivery cost of returned items.
We do not accept returns due to a change of mind.
Once you choose the item, proceed to the checkout and pay, you will not be cancel the order.
For any questions please email us at email@example.com